تعديل

الأربعاء، 30 مايو 2012

Samty not including ignorance around me and around me, but what is not worth talking


Now I wonder stupidly .. How my story ended so quickly .. MekaI was baptized that I will perform a periodic slowly .. it To postpone the end, as best I can .. With this .. Finished
Do not talk to raise our sorrows, but it's nice thatMan remembers what he passed from the positions to learn them .. In order to breathe a little and to avail itselfOptimism, hope and starts ..... He formed "no" to the frustration and loss determination
Accompanied by anyone who wants to get out of your lifeTo the door, and let him smile ... And make sure youWell shut the door ‬
The most difficult moments in the life of a woman that finds herself confused between a man loves her,,,, and a loved one ..
The paper that falls from the tree can not be back to it, but instead grows many of the papers, just as some people in our lives ..
Of very silly .. To find people who take advantage of kindness and believe you are naive, and you know what they think, and you find them funny happy thinking that they were able to do something ...
Crushed,,, for each of the treachery and Khan and underestimated the "human feelings",,, I'll be the first to support the law of the jungle because of a law of human beings did not know that there are people who refuse to dogs that are "like
Looking for something unknown .. I do not know what is .. But I strongly want it ....
Multiple and changing seasons .. The wait-and-one, and the anniversary is the only thing that makes me wait .. Perish the memories take us back to the things we do not return ..
If گaڼ love chapter in the life of Alrچl Vhۈ history of women's lives!
It hurts.:. You may be sad, do not disclose the reasons for sadness, only saying.:. I feel tight to what I do not know.!
No one declares himself. Everyone hides behind a smile ... What a wound, what disappointment, what a stab

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More